Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Cosmopolitan

                                Heya there
   It has been a while since I bought a magazine and yesterday as I went to make some photocopies for my school, I went to see what magazines the stationery shop had and when I saw the Cosmopolitan, I said why not? The bonus was that it had a free nail polish with it and the price was reduced to 4 euros from 5.85 euros. So double bonus! The colours to choose from were pop orange, sea blue and coral. As Coral is a summery colour and I still did not have one, I decided to chose the coral.






   As my nails are already painted and with gel, I can not show you the colour but I'll make a NOTD on my sister's or mum's hand depends who volunteers first (: 


                                           xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment