Sunday, November 27, 2011

OOTD - Birthday Dinner

                                       Hello there Beauts!
   Yesterday, I attended to my bestie's birthday dinner at We5 in Bugibba. Seeing the bar and the restaurant for the first time makes you think that it is one of those restaurants where the food is not really good and the service is also bad. But to my surprise the place was really cozy (where it is also an good place for a romantic date out) and the food was really good. We were a table of 15 persons and all of us took the set menu, where I chose Spaghetti Bolognese for starters and Lamb Shanks for the main. 








I'm wearing:
Blazer: Missguided
Tank top: Nove 
Lace top: New Look
Necklace: Accessorize
Trousers: Missguided
Belt: New Look
Boots: Tip Toes
Watch: Swarovski Ice Watch 
Earrings: Orsay


                                                                                                     Berry Blush  

No comments:

Post a Comment