Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Introduction - 20 Questions Tag

   As this is my first blog here I thought I'd start with a 20 Question Tag as it helps you to get to know me better.
                                                                  
                                                     Here we go.


                                                                    

1. What's your favorite color? 
Purple, Gold and Bronze.
2. What's your favorite number?
2
3.What is your dream career? 
Teaching English and an International Make up Artist.
4. Where do you see yourself living when you're on your own? 
Still in Malta, although I'd like to live abroad.
5. Where is your favorite place to travel? 
Europe, now I like to visit the USA 
6. What do you do in your free time? 
Watching TV, Facebooking,  Reading, Going out.
7. Favorite clothing stores? 
Mainly New Look. 
8. Dream car? 
Beatle! 
9. What TV shows can't you live without? 
All those that I see - Grey's Anatomy, Smallville, Gossip Girl, 90210, Vampire Diaries, The Secret Life of the American Teenager, Glee, Castle and Hellcats. I know I see quite a lot of series (:
10. 3 things you need in your life are... 
Friends, Money and Happiness.
11. I can't sleep without...? 
Watching some TV and setting the alarm to wake me up in the morning. 
12. If you were given 1 million dollars all for yourself what would you do with it? 
Buy a car, Shopping spree - I tend to buy lots of clothes even if I'm broke and should save the money instead, and at the end Invest the rest in the Bank. 
13. I have a celebrity crush on...? 
Had on - Jesse McCartney.
14. What is your favorite treat to eat? 
Mainly all types of sweets but I like mostly M&Ms and the Cola bottles and worms sweets - a mix of that. 
15. My favorite wild animal is... 
Dolphins.
16. What is your favorite season? 
Summer.
17. My favorite childhood shows were... 
I used to see all the cartoons they showed at the time.  
18. Why did you start Blogging? 
I liked others blog and wanted to start my own blog. 
19. What do you hold close to your heart? 
Memories.
20. What is one music artist that you are in love with? 
At the moment I listen to the Glee songs. Actually I love them.




That's all for today as I still have to eat something and start preparing for work. Anyways, hope this post was of any help and made a clearer idea on who I am. Tell me what you think.
xoxo







No comments:

Post a Comment