Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Zumbaaa!

                                        Hi everyone,   
  
          Every Wednesday evening between 6.30pm and 7.30pm I leave it for some Zumba. Zumba is like dancing, aerobics and exercising at the same time. Doing Zumba you'll burn between 700 to 1000 calories depending on how fast your rhythm is and how frequently you do it. 
         
         The first time I heard about Zumba was through my friend. Every week he repeated how good it was and telling me that I should start to go and I decided to give it a go last week. I can tell you an hour of Zumba leaves you out of breath but it's worth every second because it is both enjoyable and helps to keep you fit. 


                   Anyways this is what I wore to Zumba today.




Both top and 3 quarters were bought from Terranova by me.






          
          Apart from that, today I bought a cute bikini for summer, from my friend's shop -Bijoux Toi and I am planning to wear on Sunday for my friend's pool party. I had already seen this bikini last week when I went to buy a present for one of my friend's birthday but today when I woke up I could not resist not to go and buy it. 





        Hope you liked it as I love it and can't wait for Sunday to wear it. 
           XOXO




           



No comments:

Post a Comment