Thursday, July 07, 2011

Get the Look - Evening/Special Occasion Look

    I really lovee this look. It was my first try and it came out perfectly! I am sure that I'm going to re-do again some time soon. 





  • For starters, I applied my Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation No 100 Ivory.
  • After that I applied Essence 3 in 1 Concealer under my eyes, on my chin and in the edges of my nose and then I applied Max Factor Creme Puff No 13 Nouveau Beige all over my face.
  • To start with the eyes, I applied Max Factor Colour Perfection Eyeliner No 2 Black underneath my eyes then I started with the Essence Quattro Eyeshadow No 7 Party Animal (I chose the yellow colour as it comes in 4 different colours) on my inner corner of the eye to make a good base for the gold. 
  • When I was finished with that I applied La Femme Eyeshadow Palette (I chose the bronze colour) in the outer part of the eye.
  •  On top of that, under my eyebrow I used Essence Eyeshadow No 02 Dance All Night to define better the eye. When I was finished with that I blended all the colours together. 
  • On top of the Bronze colour, I started to add bit by bit and blending slowly Rimmel Eyeshadow No 214 Jet Black in the outer part of the eye. 
  • When I was satisfied with the amount of black I applied I started to apply the gold colour on top of the yellow base. The model and make of the gold I don't know by heart and I have left it by mistake at my aunt so I can't check, but you can always use  any other gold colour like Barry M Dazzle Dust Gold No 96. It will do the trick ;)
  • Again I started to blend the colour to my satisfaction and I added some more colour to make it bold, as I lovee heavy make-up. 
  • Then I applied Rimmel Glam Eyes Professional Liquid Eyeliner on my eye lid and Max Factor Master Piece High Definition Mascara on my lashes.
  • On my eyebrows I used Essence Quattro Eyeshadow No 05 Aqua Flash and I chose the dark purple colour. 
  • When I was finished with my eyes I applied Revlon Blusher No 02 Sunkissed Bronze underneath my cheekbones parallel to my ear lobes. Underneath that again I used Essence Eyeshadow No 02 Dance all Night as a highlighter.
  • As a lippie I chose E.L.F Mineral Lipstick No 6710 Cheerful Cherry (which I love this lippie as it has a bold colour).
  • To finish up with the look I used La Femme Bronzer No 02 all over my face. 
And now ...
This is the finished look!



TADAAA! hahaha 
Both the Dress and the Wedges are from New Look.

Have I already told you that I REALLY LOVE New Look?? I'm crazy about their clothes and I think in the beginning of next week I'm going to pay them a visit as they have Summer Sales up to 50% off! 

I know I'm babbling alot now, sooo I'll stop xD
Pretty soon I think I will show you around my make-up kit and all my make-up.

That's all for today, 
Until the next blog 
xoxo








No comments:

Post a Comment