- For starters, I applied my Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation No 100 Ivory.
- After that I applied Essence 3 in 1 Concealer under my eyes, on my chin and in the edges of my nose and then I applied Max Factor Creme Puff No 13 Nouveau Beige all over my face.
- To start with the eyes, I applied Max Factor Colour Perfection Eyeliner No 2 Black underneath my eyes then I started with the Essence Quattro Eyeshadow No 7 Party Animal (I chose the yellow colour as it comes in 4 different colours) on my inner corner of the eye to make a good base for the gold.
- When I was finished with that I applied La Femme Eyeshadow Palette (I chose the bronze colour) in the outer part of the eye.
- On top of that, under my eyebrow I used Essence Eyeshadow No 02 Dance All Night to define better the eye. When I was finished with that I blended all the colours together.
- On top of the Bronze colour, I started to add bit by bit and blending slowly Rimmel Eyeshadow No 214 Jet Black in the outer part of the eye.
- When I was satisfied with the amount of black I applied I started to apply the gold colour on top of the yellow base. The model and make of the gold I don't know by heart and I have left it by mistake at my aunt so I can't check, but you can always use any other gold colour like Barry M Dazzle Dust Gold No 96. It will do the trick ;)
- Again I started to blend the colour to my satisfaction and I added some more colour to make it bold, as I lovee heavy make-up.
- Then I applied Rimmel Glam Eyes Professional Liquid Eyeliner on my eye lid and Max Factor Master Piece High Definition Mascara on my lashes.
- On my eyebrows I used Essence Quattro Eyeshadow No 05 Aqua Flash and I chose the dark purple colour.
- When I was finished with my eyes I applied Revlon Blusher No 02 Sunkissed Bronze underneath my cheekbones parallel to my ear lobes. Underneath that again I used Essence Eyeshadow No 02 Dance all Night as a highlighter.
- As a lippie I chose E.L.F Mineral Lipstick No 6710 Cheerful Cherry (which I love this lippie as it has a bold colour).
- To finish up with the look I used La Femme Bronzer No 02 all over my face.
And now ...
This is the finished look!
Both the Dress and the Wedges are from New Look.
Have I already told you that I REALLY LOVE New Look?? I'm crazy about their clothes and I think in the beginning of next week I'm going to pay them a visit as they have Summer Sales up to 50% off!
I know I'm babbling alot now, sooo I'll stop xD
Pretty soon I think I will show you around my make-up kit and all my make-up.
That's all for today,
Until the next blog