Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Collistar

                                    Hello there Beauts!
   Black is one of the eye shadows that I really have a passion about and is also one that I really love to make use of therefore when I saw this beaut I had to get it. As the stock had finished, I ordered one and today I passed by to see if it had arrived. Lucky me, it arrived! What I'm a bit 'pissed' about is that like a week and a half ago, I had ordered the OPI Teenage Dream and it still had not arrived while they received some new colours. 





   
   I've never tried this brand before but I think I am going to really love this one! Have some you tried anything from this brand? If yes, what are your opinions about it? 


                                                    xoxo


                                                           Berry Blush

No comments:

Post a Comment