Thursday, September 01, 2011

Wish list

                                    Hello there Beauts!
   A quickie post before I go for a 2 hour nap and then back to studying! These are the gorgeousness that I want at the moment. Maybe I would/should splurge myself 'a bit' for my birthday! 


ASOS

Miss Guided


Miss Guided

OPI Teenage Dream


SCUH


Naked Urban Decay Palette

ASOS - a Goddess with the glittery shoes!

   * Photos are taken from Google but can all be found from the sites!


   These are not all that I'm eyeing at the moment but I'll post another Wish list soon ;)


                                    Exam update:
Today I had my Systems of Knowledge exam and excuse my language it was shitty! I really don't know if I've done good or bad. Now we wait for the results!


                                                             xoxo


                                                   Berry Blush

No comments:

Post a Comment