Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Essence Nail polishes and Maybelline Mascara

                                      Hello there Beauts!
   Today I had three and a half hours to spare between my lessons and me and my friends decided to go to Msida and buy some nail polishes with out smart card. For those who is not familiar with this smart card, it's a card where the government grants any student with around 233 euros to use on textbooks and other educational stuff. But there are exceptions where some shops takes the smart card to buy shoes, clothes and make-up. Anyways this is what I bought today.



   Maybelline One by one Volum' Express Mascara - 10.98 euros 




   From left to right: 
(They were 1.75 euros each)
  • 67 Make it Golden 
  • 45 Date with the Night 
  • 71 Trendsetter
  • 66 Shiny Godness
  • 70 Nude it!
  • 50 Irreplaceable
  • 44 Modern Romance
  • 36 Enchanted Fairy 
  • 27 No more drama
  
    I am really looking forward to try them all out! I will keep you updated on what my opinions on these nail polishes are and I will review them for you.

                                                                                                       Berry Blush

No comments:

Post a Comment