Tuesday, December 27, 2011

NOTD - Nude It! Review

                                     Hello there Beauts!
   I'm sorry for the lack of posts but lots of things have happened at the time, with work and visiting my darling grandpa at the hospital. Recently I went Christmas shopping with my mum and auntie and other days with my friends but I didn't have time to photograph all the stuff I purchased and as I had already prepared a review on one of my newly purchased nail polish, I thought I'll blog about it.


   From the first coat I applied, immediately I loved the colour. As I have not been disappointed with the other Essence nail polishes, this too was a charm as the polish started to chip after a week/week and a half. (In the photo 2 of the nails are slightly chipped but the photo was taken last Thursday).




   I would rate the polish 5/5 as I liked both the colour and the staying power. 


* About the nail art stickers; they're something that I purchased recently which would be included in the next post about my recent purchases.


                                                                                                        Berry Blush

No comments:

Post a Comment