Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas Presents

                                      Hello there Beauts!
   I'd like to wish all of you a Happy Christmas and soon to be a Happy New Year! I know I'm a bit late to wish you a happy Christmas but this year I'm not feeling that christmassy and also I do not feel much like celebrating as my grandpa is at the hospital and I'm worried sick about him.


   Anyways, I thought I'd show you all the presents that I got this year. 







   I also got some money from my grandparents and my auntie and a handbag that I forgot to include in the photos. 


   I am also loving the piggy. I'm thinking of using the piggy as a decoration instead of a money box. Oh and the half eaten chocolate is supposed to be a chocolate Santa Claus! I'm sorry but I couldn't resist not having a bite, well more than just one bite :o).


   _________________________________________________________________________


   Did you enjoy your Christmas? What were you up with? What about your presents? Do you love them?


                                                                                                        Berry Blush

No comments:

Post a Comment