Monday, December 12, 2011

Staff Party 2011

                                     Hello there Beauts!
   As I have wrote you in one of my previous blog posts, today I am going to upload for you some of the photos from this year's staff party. As a venue we chose Hard Rock Cafe in Baystreet St Julians for our dinner where after all of us ate, we danced on the tables. I don't know if other Hard Rock Cafe's around the world do this as well but after everyone has eaten or almost eaten and it is 11 o'clock in the evening the customers can dance on the tables. After that we went to loose some steam in Paceville and danced the night away. Unfortunately, I still don't have the photos while we were in Paceville and I really don't know when they are going to be uploaded.



                           Dancing on the table with some of my colleagues.



                                      Me and Megan one of my colleagues.


                                                
                                                  Drinking some wine.


   Those of you interested to read the previous blog post about this staff party, would to check out the prices about my outfit from New look and get a closer look of my make-up click here

                                                                                   Berry Blush

No comments:

Post a Comment