Sunday, February 12, 2012

....

                                         Hello there
   Hope things are all fine! I know I have been writing a lot of apologies posts but at the moment I wasn't up to writing any blogs, doing some cool stuff/ going anywhere or taking the photos of the not-so-recent-anymore purchases that I made as a few days later from my last post my grand dad passed away.


   I was really really close with my grand dad, he was like a second dad to be and when I heard that he had left us, everything felt like falling apart. I was sad, cranky,felt really lonely and couldn't believe that he has left me. Sometimes I'm still in denial thinking that I would see my grand dad soon but well I still need to adjust. 




   He has been sick for a lot of time, like 10 years? After recovering from an illness, another one comes up. Sometimes it's a relief that he has passed away because he is not suffering anymore although I miss him terribly! But well that's life. 


   One precious dream-wish I had because I knew that it could not come true as we (meaning me and my family) knew that he did not have a lot of time with us when he got his last chronic disease was the he would accompany/ be present at my some day wedding!


   Anyways, all in all I have a lot of precious memories which I cherish  from when I was kid and I do not regret having spent all this time with him and getting to know him.


   *****************************************************************************************************


   I promise I will get back to you soon with the photos I had to take last month! I have also bought new stuff from New Look which I will take photos of too and post about them. 


   Coming up next, next weekend I am going to Gozo - a small island near Malta that forms part of Malta, for Carnival which I will post about with photos of Gozo, the costume, make-up and the stuff my friends and I will get up to do there. 


                                               Keep tuned!


******************************************************************************************************


Last thing I'd like to dedicate this song to my lovely Grand dad and to our loved ones that have passed away.






                                                                                                          Berry Blush

No comments:

Post a Comment