Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Apology

                                      Hello there Beauts!
   I know I have been apologizing a lot since I started school in October but I'm really busy with assignments, tests and researching for school that I don't have time for anything other than going to school, doing my assignments, studying and going to work. 


   Don't worry the time chance I will have I will photograph the remaining stuff that I purchased recently and post a blog about these items. 


_______________________________________________________________________


Not to leave this post boring with only an apology, today I watched an episode from Season 2 of Desperate Housewives and there was this band singing an old song which is the song of Karl and Susan when they first kissed.  




                                                                                                         Berry Blush

No comments:

Post a Comment