Sunday, July 31, 2011

Glorious Saturday + OOTD

                                Hello Beauts!
   What an amazing Saturday night! Again, yesterday, after work me and my friends from work decided to go out. This time to Paceville, where all the night life is! Anyways, let's show you some photos of the fun we had. 


   At work, before going out.




P.S. Don't mind my hair as it's a mess but I had to tie it up because it was too hot in there!





   This is the most funny and hilarious photo of them all. But, I love it! It's makes me laugh and shows how much fun I was having.


                                                          


                                Outfit of the Day:




                              Necklace: Accesorize
                                                 Bodysuit: New Look
                                                 High-Waisted Shorts: New Look
                                                 Purse: New Look






   As a hair style I decided to make a kinda-braid on both sides of my hair. That is how my hair looked like (photo above). Sorry, don't have a more closer one but later on my hair was a mess and this is the best shot I have.
   
   We stayed in Paceville till around 4.30am, then we went to Bugibba to eat something because the others were hungry and I drank some coffee. After all that we arrived home at around 5.30am and I couldn't sleep! Arggh and I had to wake up early, so I did not have much sleep haha.


   Anyways, that was my Saturday night or else better my Sunday Morning!


                                                  xoxo




   

No comments:

Post a Comment