Saturday, July 30, 2011

Simple

                                       Hello there girls, 
   Yesterday I have been a naughty girl again haha. I ordered some stuff from Missguided and can't wait to receive them! Yesterday was the first time I stumbled on this site and it's amazing! Loved lots of the clothes and style. Definitely going to buy more from them.


   Anyways today's blog is about Simple, the skin care products I use. They aren't expensive and I find them really good, which is a bonus! As I can have good products, not expensive and more money to buy on make-up and clothes, which major part of my money goes to! haha


                              My products consist of:

  • Simple Eye Make-up Remover 
  • Simple Purifying Cleansing Lotion 
  • Simple Soothing Facial Toner 
  • Simple Soothing Face Scrub
  • Simple Deep Cleansing Face Mask 




                          

   What do you think of Simple? Do you use any other good products?
                                      xoxo



1 comment:

  1. never heard of this brand but I must agree, buying affordable and good skincare products is the way to go! I've saved up much more and bought more shoes and clothes over the month haha :D

    http://helloitschloe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete