Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Haul

                                              Hello there Beauts!
   I'm sorry for being AWOL this past week but at the moment I am really busy with my private lessons, mock tests, studying and my exams are in a week! On the other hand tomorrow I have my license test which I should be happy about as I waited far too long for them to give me a date but now I am really nervous and have been for about a week now. Well, hope I'd be calmer during the test so I can pass!


   Anyways, today I had some errands to do for the school I applied for if I won't have enough grades for University and as I was already outside and near the Superstore/Supermarket I went to buy some ingredients for the cake I am planning to do. And knowing me, if I intend to buy just the things I need, I always find something else to buy! This is what I found:




   As I need to organise my stuff because my room is getting messy while I passed one of the rows of the supermarket, I saw this basket on a shelf and decided to take it. At the moment, I am using it to store my skin care products, body scrubs and hand creams. The price for this basket is 7.95 euros. 



   When I saw E.L.F products in the supermarket I was kind of shocked and excited at the same time. I was not aware that this supermarket was stocking on E.L.F products and as I was there I chose a lippie and all cover stick for 1.99 euros each. 



   I chose this lippie in Gypsy and it's no is 7704. As the package says:  " Long Lasting colour and shine. Hydrates, conditions and softens on contact.  Soothes and smooths lips. Directions: Apply to lips and blend in colour for total lip saturation. Re-apply as often as desired."





   Again I chose this all cover stick in Ivory and it's no is 3205. As the package says: " Smooths and protects skin while camouflaging problem facial areas. Full coverage under eye and facial spot concealer. Infused with active skin polymers. Smooth, flawless application. Will not crease when blended properly with E.L.F Professional Blending Brush. Directions: Twist stick and apply liberally to face, eyes and/or lips. Tips: For best results, use daily with Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15 and Clarifying Pressed Powder."


                                                            xoxo


                                                    Berry Blush

2 comments:

  1. Nice purchases and oh my gosh, your nails are so pretty :) By the way, good luck with the test!

    http://helloitschloe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete