Thursday, September 29, 2011

FOTD - Natural Look

                                   Hello there Beauts!
   Yesterday, I was too excited not to try out one of the Sleek Palettes and using the Au Naturel palette I created a natural look for work.






   * Sorry for the bad photo quality but my camera broke down again! Urghhh!


   Although this look is really simple and not so sophisticated, I find it perfect for going out, for when you want to have a simple face but then elaborate clothes (: 


   This look is also good for interviews and also if you want to keep a simple look for date nights/days. At least this is the look I am going to wear for my date night today as it's still a  week day and I don't feel like really dressing up today. I'll just keep it simple (: 


                                                     xoxo


                                                            Berry Blush

No comments:

Post a Comment