Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Barry M - Blue Moon Nail Polish Review


                                      Hello there my little Beauts!
   Hope everything's fine. At the moment, I'm in the period of a lot of Assignments and Tests therefore I'm not really having enough time for myself. All I'm doing at the moment is going to school, do home works/assignments, study, eat and sleep, seriously. My life is kind of boring at the moment ;) haha


   Anyways, today I thought I'd review Barry M's Blue Moon nail polish for you. 





    To achieve the finish that I wanted, I made 3 coats of the nail polish because the colour was really light. It wasn't really a problem for me doing 3 coats of nail polish as at the end I was satisfied with the final finish. To make Barry M's Blue Moon nail polish stand out more, I used OPI Last Friday Night nail polish on my thumb and ring finger. 


   I was really impressed with this nail polish as the chipping started to show after one week which is really amazing as normally nail polishes chip after two or three days! The nail polish could have lasted up to 2 weeks on my nails but as I wanted to try out Barry M's Gold Foil nail polish, I removed it. To tell you the truth, I really did not think that Barry M's Blue Moon nail polish would last that long which is really great! Looks like I am going to make a lot of use of this nail polish. 


Rating: 5/5


   If you haven't tried it yet, do try it because it is amazing! Those interested to take a look, visit Barry M's website: http://www.barrym.com/nail-paints


   Lastly, watch out for the Barry M's Gold foil Review girls ;)


                                                                                           Berry Blush

No comments:

Post a Comment