Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Fizzy Jelly

                                     Hello there Beauts!
    Yesterday evening, I used my last pack of Hartley's Blackcurrant Jelly and instead of making the normal one I decided to try out and make a fizzy one. I must say the finished product tastes really good and it's easy to do! 




   Those interested, dissolve your favourite jelly in 150 ml of hot water then add 420 ml of lemonade, it could be standard or diet. When you're finished put in the refrigerator for an hour or so. To play it safe, I always leave it overnight.


   If you haven't yet tried it, try it out and those who do try it, tell me what you think about it! 


                                                                                                Berry Blush

No comments:

Post a Comment