Thursday, May 10, 2012

Boohoo's Mary Coral Canvas Flat Espadrille

 
* Photo taken from Boohoo's site



I've been wanting to write a review on this espadrille for a week now but I haven't had time till tonight as tomorrow I have a presentation to do at school for my Maltese class and I had to prepare stuff and things for it.

I must say I am really glad and it was a great choice to purchase this lovely espadrille as it's really comfortable. Apart from that the price is really worth it as it's only 14 euros plus at the moment the espadrilles are really in fashion. What's really great is that espadrilles go with a lot of different outfits - beachwear as seen in the post Sea of Love, casual and great with jeans.

The only thing I was not pleased about is that because the espadrille is made of canvas it gets dirty easily on which I don't have any control as any shoes made of canvas gets dirty and you'll find people stamping on your foot (which makes me really pissed haha!).

I would definitely recommend these espadrilles to you beautiful followers and to my lovely friends because as I said they are comfortable and really amazing!

If you had any doubts on purchasing a pair, I hope that with this post I gave you the answer that you needed and that it was interesting for you lovely followers to read :) Any questions don't hesitate to contact me


                                                                                                   Berry Blush

No comments:

Post a Comment